Saturday, August 29, 2009

A new adventure - Gift Tag #1 - Froggy

Hi! It’s been a few years since I worked on paper crafts, and it’s well past time that I jumped back in because it’s something that truly makes me happy. A close family member asked if I could make some gift tags for her to use, so that seemed like a great place to start before tackling bigger projects like cards and scrapbook pages.

Two of my favorite things are faeries and frogs, so when I got the cute little frog stamp used below I just couldn’t resist! So here is my first attempt at stamping after a few years away from it:

Stamps: Frog (Sparkle Clear: Froggy by Hero Arts)
Stamp Pad: Studio G
Markers/Pens: Lipstick Red R29, Forest Green G17, Yellowish Green YG06 (Copic), Black (Zig Millennium)
Flowers:  Prima
Glitter Glue: Studio G
Ribbon: Red (JoAnn Essentials)

Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments: