Monday, September 14, 2009

C4C2 - Perfect Package Card

This is another lovely stamp by Hanna Stamps I’ve used to make this card. I had actually set out to make a ‘blue’ Christmas card, but in the end I think it was be more appropriate for a birthday or other holiday. I’ve followed this week’s challenge from Crazy for Challenges with a sketch designed by Cindy Haffner. You can find C4C2: HERE


What I’ve used:
Stamp: Perfect Package by Hanna Stamps
Paper: Solid & Print by DCWV, Watercolor Paper by Canson
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black by Tsukineko
Accents: Silver Dew Drops by Robin's Nest, Die Cut (Nestabilities)

Thanks so much for stopping by!

7 comments:

StampOwl said...

oh this is gorgeous, thanks for playing with the C4C

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh she is so pretty.

Kimberly S said...

StampOwl - Thank you, I was so lucky to get back into stamping/card making just as C4C was starting challenges!

Cindy - I love that this one can be used for most any holiday. :)

craftypagan said...

Hi Kim! thanks for your lovely comment about my sugarnellie card-means a lot! Bet you're excited for your stamps to come! Love this card, your colouring is lovely! Really great choice of colours and love your papers! Hugs, Rowena

Kimberly S said...

Hi Rowena - I'm thrilled to have found your blog for such fabulous inspiration. They were just wonderful in popping those stamps in the mail so quickly when I ordered, and I'm so looking forward to their arrival! Thank you, I'm not too bad with watercolor pencils (I'm just bound and determined to get the hang of Copics! lol). Thanks so much for visiting. :)

Vicki G said...

This is beautiful!!! I love love love the colours! Thanks for playing with us this week!

Vicki

Kimberly S said...

Thank you Vicki! I'm just loving the challenges! :)