Thursday, November 5, 2009

Airplane Riley Birthday Card

There are quite a few Riley stamps in my collection that I haven’t had the chance to use! I took advantage of the banner behind the plane for the sentiment.
The color combination was my interpretation of the photo challenge for Basic Grey. You can find that challenge: HERE
The birthday sentiment works with this week’s Quixotic Paperie challenge. You can find that challenge: HERE


What I used:
Stamps: Airplane Riley by Hanna Stamps, Birthday sentiment by There She Goes
Paper: DP by Basic Grey, Stamped on Papertrey Ink (Red cardstock also by Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black, Colored with Copic Sketch
Accents: Tiny Gem by Darice, Red Ribbon from Hanna Stamps

Thanks so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

Ooooh, I LOVE your Riley...sooo cute with the Happy Birthday banner trailing behind the plane!!!! Love the beautiful colors and papers, too!!!

Davi said...

Little Riley is really cute. I like the red and your dp!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card and Riley is so cute! I love those bg papers, such fab colours! Thanks so much for joining our first ever challenge at Quixotic Challenges. Hope to see you again next week! Hugs, Rowena-QP Design Team

Kim Dellow said...

Oh that is just so cute, love the image. Thanks for joining the Quixotic Paperie challenge this week and hope to see you for the new challenge tomorrow. Kim