Saturday, February 27, 2010

Take a Deep Breath...

Our 'weekend crew' with Danni (you can find links for the crew in her sidebar) is working with MFT stamps. I had fun using the Serenity Now set, having not had the chance to use it before.

I've also checked the challenges that I follow and found a few that this card fits into:
Tuesday Morning Sketches #34: Light Orange, Dark Brown, & Ivory
Raise the Bar #7: Three's Company (3 brads, 3 ribbons, 3 leaves, 3 flower petals, etc)
Cute Card Thursday #101: Ribbon-Tastic (Twill Ribbon)
C.R.A.F.T. #39: Ribbons & Sparkle (Twill Ribbon & Creative Inspirations Paint)
Flourishes Timeless Tuesday #55: Flowers (Prima and the Basic Grey DP)

12 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

Your card is beautiful! I love the embellishment you created.

Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Monique said...

Sometimes we all just need to "Take a deep Breath'' Love the colors...!! :)

Danni said...

What an amazing card!! I've wondered about that set but didn't know what I'd do with it...Love this!! Very, very nice!

Danni said...

forgot to say I like the new blog look too!!

Kristie W. said...

What a nice card!! I really love how you embellished it. I also love the new blog look!

andrea said...

fab card,love the colours and embellishments,thankyou for joining us at c.r.a.f.t. this week
andrea

Julie Ranae said...

Really adorable...love the dimension.
Am now a follower...hope you will pop by Julie's Open Window, take a peek in, follow along too!

Joan Ervin said...

Your images are sooo fun and fabulous, Julie...your coloring is AWESOME and I just love the colors, layout, and details!!!!

Davi said...

Way fun card.. I love your different dp, colors and flower!!!

Darlene said...

Love this card & the colors you chose!! Thanks for joining us at Raise the Bar. We do hope to see you again next challenge!

~*Joni said...

I love how you've paired the two images together! I had the pleasure of meeting Kim of MFT this past summer. ;)
This is such a pretty card, very serene with all of your wonderful embellishments. I love that EK branch punch - it is one of my all time favorites. Thank you for joining us at Raise The Bar this week!

Magda said...

Great card! Fantastic idea with images!
Thanks for joining us at CRAFT challenge.
Magda x