Here are the instructions:
1. Express gratitude to the blogger that bestowed the award unto you:
Thank you so much Joanna, I am feeling so special for receiving this award and can hardly wait to pass it on! *grin*
2. Display this picture proudly on your blog;
3. Be nice and provide a link to the person who gave it to you:
Please stop by and visit Joanna's blog: HERE
4. Tell 6 outrageous lies about yourself and one truth, or switch it about and tell 6 truths and one lie. You will have to decide for yourselves what you believe.
5. Nominate 7 creative writers who might be into doing this (they'll be so happy you did!).
6. Post links to the 7 you nominate and let them know.
On with the Truths/Lies...you'll have to decide for yourself which is which.
1. I've been on a dozen cruises
2. I love Escargot
3. I hate anything to do with the paranormal
4. I swim every day
5. I sleep in every morning
6. I hate cooking
As Joanna pointed out on her blog, there are only 6 spots for your truths/lies, so I guess it's 5/1 or 1/5.
Now for just a few of the lovely bloggers (in no particular order) I'd like to share this award with:
I also want to thank Gina for the award she gave me a few weeks ago! She's such a sweetie, and shame on me for forgetting!
Thanks for stopping by!