Friday, December 3, 2010

Stylish Blogger Award

Thank you so much for sharing this award with me Tameko!

Once given this award, you are to:
1.  Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this - finished!
2.  Share 8 things about yourself - finished!
3.  Pay it forward to 8 bloggers you have recently discovered - finished!
4.  Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards - doing now!

8 Things About Me:
1.  I am forever organizing, but never quite get there
2.  What little TV I watch is ghost hunting/paranormal
3.  I love to snorkel
4.  I'm an avid reader
5.  I start my day with a bottle of cold spring water (I don't drink coffee)
6.  I no longer like cold weather
7.  I love white pizza (no tomato sauce)
8.  I've recently inherited a canary who sings when someone plays Mario Bros (or the music)

Here are 8 Wonderful bloggers I've recently started visiting:

Thanks so much for stopping by, and be sure to stop by Tameko's blog and the other fabulous blogs I've recently had the pleasure of finding!

2 comments:

Stef H said...

oh my goodness! can i ever relate to your #1 answer. i'm ALWAYS reorganizing and getting nowhere fast!

way to go sistah!

hugs :)

Miranda said...

thank you for the blogaward, how sweet of you to give me one, I shall pass it on

hugs
Miranda