Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Flutter By Wednesday #137 - Sketch by Carly

This is week #137 on Flutter By Wednesday and with this new week comes a fun new challenge!  The challenge this week is:  Open Challenge, with a sketch by Carly!  Be sure to stop Carly's blog for more amazing sketches.
This was such a fun sketch to work with, and I did turn it so that I could use the Happy New Year Lady.  The fun image and sentiment are a digi set I recently won from Fresh Brewed Designs.  (thank you Heather!)  I loved it as soon as I saw it!    

Please be sure to use a butterfly, faerie, or angel on your new card or project. When your creation has been uploaded to your blog/gallery, please add a direct link to your work on the FBW blog.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

19 comments:

Carrie's Corner said...

HaHa Great card and I can so relate to the sentiment! TFS

Nancy said...

Ok, that sentiment is so true and it cracks me up!! Love it, Kimberly!! I love the paper that you chose...thanks for the chuckle!!

Anonymous said...

Adorable, and oh so true!

Anonymous said...

This is really adorable!! Love your coloring girl and fun sentiment!! ;) HUGS

Jodi said...

What a fun image!! Love your take on your sketch!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Jen Shults said...

Fun image! I love the pink and black!

Anna said...

Love that sentiment! Super fun card!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Awesome creation! Hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
http://pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/2010/01/hummingbird-love-by-lori-hairston.html

Monique said...

OMG!!!! I am laughing my butt off...that was so me this year lol.. Great card Kimberly thanks for the smile :)!!

Davi said...

This is beautiful Kimberly! The dps are really pretty with the fun image! I love the butterflies and flowers wit the jewels. The sentiment is so perfect:)

Michelle said...

ha,ha,ha too funny. Great card, Kimberly! Love how you flipped it. Very cool!

Kristine said...

LOL! What a funny lady and sentiment--LOVE IT!! Thanks so much for playing with Carly's sketch this week. All you ladies have been so sweet!

~Kristine
(Carly's mama)

Harriet Skelly said...

What a funny sentiment and fun card Kimberly!!

Silli said...

Hi Kimberly, your card is so sweet, love the wonderful image!! HUGS

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Oh My Goodness how CUTE this is!!! I LOVE IT!!! :) :) :)
Your card is featured on our Fresh Brewed Designs Facebook Fan page

http://www.facebook.com/friends/edit/#!/pages/Fresh-Brewed-Designs/139388879447210?v=wall

Thanks for the extra smile this morning :D

Unknown said...

such a great card! I love the image, and the bling!!

Michelle VP said...

LOL, what a fun image and saying! :) Love the pink bling with the black butterflies. :)

Kristie W. said...

Totally fun image and sentiment! Great card, Kimberly!

Carly said...

Hi Kimberly!
Looove the gems on top of the black butterfly.

xxCARLYxx

♥♥♥♥♥