Sunday, July 15, 2012

Squiggle Challenge - Home Decor

Hi Everyone!  I'm back with a new Squiggles Challenge!  This week we'd love to see a Home Decor project.  I've used Jessabelles Hearts and altered a frame with lots of pink.
We'd love to see you join in!  Just stop by the Squiggle Stamps Blog to read about this week's new challenge, and upload your card or project when it's ready.

Squiggles Stamps has an open DT call until the 22nd of July!  If you're interested be sure to visit the blog for more details.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

hugs

3 comments:

Davi said...

Kimberly this frame is awesome!! I love the fun image and the way you colored her. Of course flowers are always beautiful and these are no exception! Hope your week is a GREAT one ;)

Joan Ervin said...

This is gorgeous, Kimberly!!!! I sooo love all the pretty pink details you added and the image is colored beautifully!!!!

Kristie W. said...

Lol @ myself. I thought your image was huge and was thinking wow, that must have taken forever to color, thrn I looked at the frame size :) I love how you colored the image - those grays are blended perfectly. Beautiful job with decorating the frame!!