Friday, July 12, 2013

Wags n Whiskers #108 - Just Saying Hi

Hello crafting friends!  It's time for a new Wags 'n Whiskers Stamps challenge. The challenge for the next 2 weeks is "Summer Fun", challenge #108.  For this challenge I'm using the image called, "Summer Treat", and created a layered 'Just Saying Hi' card.  I've used some Spellbinder die cuts and bling to show off the image .  This sweet little girl and kitty image has been colored with Spectrum Noir markers, and I've added a bit of Spica clear glitter pen for sparkle.
Challenges:
By Lori Designs #BLD50 - Summer Fun
Crafting for All Seasons #56 - Bingo (Pink, Digi Image, Lilac)
DL.Art #113 - Thankful Thursday - Summer
DL.Art July Linky - Thankful Thursday - Anything Goes
OOZAK #17 - Anything w/girl theme
Totally Gorjuss #191 - Anything Goes w/Circles

Thanks so much for stopping by!

hugs
Kimberly

10 comments:

DIANA L. said...

This is so sweet. I love YOUR IMAGE great job coloring
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #113 SUMMER !! challenge, Have a great day
DIANA L.
http:// http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Davi said...

The sweet little image makes me laugh Kimberly! This looks like what my dogs would do :) The pretty dp and die cuts are beautiful with it ;) I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

*Vicki* said...

Hello hello hello my friend!!! So glad you stopped by!! :) WOW, I see you've changed your blog and you've been such a busy crafter...must have a look around! :) Your coloring is looking amazing and this creation is so sweet hun!! I thank you so much for your kindness!! I am following along with you on Feedly now!! HUGS

Samantha Casey said...

What a cute card, I love it! Amazing job! Thanks for joining us for the Oozak Challenge!

-Samantha

Shelby said...

Love love love the bright cheery summery colors you've used and this adorable image is colored up just perfectly

Shelby

Yolanda said...

Great card - cute and bright!

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card, thank you for joining us for our BINGO challenge at Crafting for all Seasons.
Pauline
x

Anonymous said...

How cute! Just adorable Kim.

Deloris said...

Super cute card! Love that adorable WNW image, your terrific coloring and the fun background paper too!

Shelby said...

Isn't she just a cutie and colored so beautifully.

Shelby