Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Tuesday Throwdown #174 - Snow Birds

Hi there crafty friends!  I'm back to share this week's challenge at Tuesday Throwdown!  The sponsor for this week's challenge (TT174) of "Snow Birds", is My Graphico. This sweet little penguin can be found in the My Graphico store of digi stamps . I've Colored it with Copics, used some Smooch paints, made the 'fur' fuzzy, and added a bit of bling.  I hope you'll find the time to join in!
Other Challenges I'm entering:
Little Claire's #39 - Winter Theme
One Crazy Stamper - Christmas

Thanks so much for stopping by!

hugs
Kimberly

7 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

What a cute little penguin, Kimberly, and I love all the pretty papers and details you used...such an adorable Christmas card!!!

*Vicki* said...

Oh my he is so so adorable Kimberly!! I love the bit of shimmer on his belly! :) Thanks for sharing! HUGS

Davi said...

Kimberly this is just so darling, I love the little penguin and the way you colored him, Pretty dp too, wonderful Christmas card my friend :)

DIANA L. said...

So super cute Kimberly. Have a great week. hugs DIANA L.

Kristie W. said...

This is so cute!! Love the little fur on his hat :-)

Unknown said...

What an adorable card! Your layout and coloring are just so cute!

♥Gemma♥ said...

Gorgeous Chrimbo card and thank you for joining us at Little Claire's this month and good luck :)
hugs and xxx
Gemma