Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Tuesday Throwdown #175 - Christmas Cookies

Hi there crafty friends!  I'm back to share this week's challenge at Tuesday Throwdown!  The sponsor for this week's challenge (TT175) of "Christmas Cookies" (use a baking item on your project), is Robyn's Fetish. This sweet little cookie baking grandma can be found in the Robyn's Fetish store of digi stamps . I've Colored her with Copics, used some chalk, and added so swirls of red sugar as my baking item!  I hope you'll find the time to join in!
Thanks so much for stopping by!

hugs
Kimberly

5 comments:

*Vicki* said...

This is such a darling and festive design Kimberly! LOVE the papers and your swirls of yummy red sugar!! ;) Reminds me that I need to get to baking!! LOL!! HUGS

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a sweet Christmas card Kim!! Love the sweet image colored to perfection!! Baking cookies is such a big Christmas tradition for so many!!
hugs,
Chris

Joan Ervin said...

She looks like the perfect grandma complete with the gray hair in a bun and the slippers...tooo cute, Kimberly!!!! Christmas cookies sound sooo good on this cold evening...I might have to get busy in the kitchen!!!

Unknown said...

OMG! What a adorable image!
Very fun and beautiful card!!
Love the strips of papers on your card!

Davi said...

A darling card Kimberly!! I love the baking gramma and your fun sugar swirls :) Very pretty and fun too :)