Friday, February 21, 2014

Wags n Whiskers #123 - Photo Inspiration

Welcome back for a new Wags 'n Whiskers Stamps challenge!  This is challenge #124, and the theme is Photo Inspiration using the Wags n Whiskers blog logo. (you'll find the logo below)  I've used "Chillin' Out" to create this card using the layout of the logo as inspiration.  The image is colored with Copics, and I've added some flowers and bling for embellishment. 
 
Photo Inspiration:
http://wagsnwhiskersrubberstamps.blogspot.com/
 
Challenges I'm Entering:
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!

hugs
Kimberly

4 comments:

Kristie W. said...

Nice take on the logo challenge and I love the doodling around your image!

DIANA L. said...


This is so cute. What a fun image Great flower. I love it.
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes February Linky Party. Have a great day
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Michelle H. said...

OMG! Very adorable and so beautiful!!
Your coloring is always amazing!!
Thanks for the sweets comments!
Hugs!

Chris said...

too cute, love a pet in sunglasses! thanks for playing with us at Stampin' for the Weekend.