Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Tuesday Throwdown # 212 - Recipe Challenge

Hi there crafty friends!  This week's challenge at Tuesday Throwdown (TT212) is a "Recipe Challenge" (1 image, 2 papers, and 3 flowers), and we're being sponsored by A Day for Daisies.

For this little card, I've used the sweet faerie, "Holding a Flower" that can be found on the A Day for Daisies website.  She's been colored with Copic markers, glittery Smooch has been added to her wings, and I've added some tiny bling to several of the flower centers.  The flowers are added from my stash.


I hope you'll find the time to join in this week's challenge at Tuesday Throwdown!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Kimberly

7 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Your coloring on this really sweet image is amazing Kimberly!! Love your take on the challenge as well!! Beautiful job my friend! HUGS

Dr Sonia S V said...

Kimberly love the way you colored the wings-- I dont think that product is available in my country. And I love the glittery flower centers.
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

Kim said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! Beautiful color combo and accents.

Crafty Judith said...

hi Kimberley loving this hun great job hugs Judith x

Davi said...

Kimberly this is beautiful, love the image and colors you used for her! Perfect dp and flower embellies for her :)

Michelle H. said...

Pretty card!
Love the colors you used and love the sparkle on the wings!
hugs!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love your colors- and the shimmery wings on this sweet image. Love the flowers and the DP too!