Sunday, January 3, 2010

Whooo Me - VC Stamp Challenges #32

This week at VC Stamp Challenges is a Black Tie Affair. My card probably isn't quite what she had in mind, but I couldn't resist using Victoria's Whooo Me owl for the challenge and giving him his own little bow tie. Too much fun to pass up the opportunity! You can find challenge #32: HERE


What I used:
Stamps: Whooo Me by Victoria Case
Paper: DP is Bo Bunny, Solid is DCWV, stamped on Papertrey Ink
Ink: stamped with Memento, colored with Copic Sketch, Tim Holtz Distress Ink by Ranger, accented with Spica Twinkle Pens
Accents: die cut using Nestabilities by Spellbinders, black ribbon from Offray, gems

Thanks so much for stopping by!

7 comments:

Denise said...

Very cute!! Love the color combo, so striking & the red bling is the perfect touch!
Aloha & Hugs,
Denise

Davi said...

I love this...love the soft cool greys and that pop of red really does it!!!! :)

Davi said...

I love this...love the soft cool greys and that pop of red really does it!!!! :)

Heather Huggins said...

I love it!!! I need to practice my grey coloring!!

Jana M. said...

Kimberly, fantastic job! What a pretty card. And great job with the greys... that's hard!! Thanks again for joining us.

vc said...

Oh WOW Kimberly- this is an awesome card! Love it!! Thank you for playing with us this week :)
Hugsxx

Kristie W. said...

This card rocks!! I love what you did with the challenge.