Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Thank you Monique!

The lovely and extremely talented Monique, from For the Love of Paper, has kindly given me this award! Thank you so much Monique, you've been such a huge inspiration with your beautiful work!

Here are the rules:
1. Post the Award  √
2. Link back to the blog it was received from  √
3. Become a Follower of that blog if you aren't already following  √
4. Choose 15 favorite blogs of your own. (I've put them in alphabetical order, because each of these ladies are just as amazingly inspirational to me as the next!)  √

Amy
Ann
Annika
Cheryl
Danni
Davi
Debbie
Gina
Jacque
Joan
Joanna
Kristie
Monique
Stef H
Tracey

Thanks again Monique!

3 comments:

Annika said...

Rhank you SO much, what a beautiful compliment - it has sure brightened my morning!
Hugs
Annika

Stef H said...

you definitely have a super blog and i definitely appreciate you sharing this lovely award with me. thank you so much.

hugs :)

Gina said...

Thank you so much for this lovely award, I appreciate the sentiment very much. And you certainly deserved this award :D XXX