Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Flutter By Wednesday #146 - Sketch and/or Green

This is week #146 on Flutter By Wednesday and with this new week comes a fun new challenge!  The challenge this week is:  A Sketch by Carly and/or the color Green (Please visit the FBW blog to view the fabulous sketch, and don't forget your Butterfly, Faerie, or Angel!)
This week I've made a wall hanging and used an image from Bugaboo.  He's been colored with Copics, and the butterfly has been punched from Sizzix for the shadow and MS for the Monarch.   

* When your creation has been uploaded to your blog/gallery, please add a direct link to your work on the FBW blog.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! Kimberly, this image and card totally ROCK girl!! I love the greens!! TFS! HUGS

Anna said...

How cute is this?! Love your rocker!

Jen Shults said...

LOL!! this just makes me smile! I love that fun image and LOVE the way you accented it!

Monique said...

This Totally Rocks!!!! What a cute image and matching sentiment... Wonderful coloring to GF!!

Davi said...

This makes me laugh!! I love this wall hanging. It is a fun image and I really like the LO you used! Great job Kimberly~~ Hope you have a great day tomorrow :)

Nancy said...

Your rocker makes me chuckle with his soft side for butterflies!! I love it!!

Danni said...

You are just amazing at how you can pull of butterflies with some images that I would never dream that they would work with but you make them!! Awesome, awesome!

Michelle said...

oh this is great! I like how you put the two different butterflies together.

Anonymous said...

What fun, love the door hanger idea!

Cheryl said...

This is so cool! (Or should I say it rocks?) I love how you were able to incorporate butterflies with this image. I never would have thought of it but it so totally works here.

Kristie W. said...

This is really neat, Kimberly!!