Friday, March 21, 2014

Wags n Whiskers Challenge #125 - Rainbows

Welcome back for a new Wags 'n Whiskers Stamps challenge!  This is challenge #125, and the theme is Rainbows. You can use an actual rainbow, or use a rainbow of colors. 

I've used "Sammie's Surprise" to create this card, and with permission from Lacey and Nikki I've altered him just a bit.  (you can see the original image below as well)  I've taken the candles off of his hat, drew in a buckle, and replaced the star on Sammie's t-shirt with a small acrylic shamrock.  The image is colored with Inktense pencils, and paired with a popped up rainbow/pot of gold sticker.  I've also added just a little bit of stickles and bronze bling for embellishment. 

 
Original Sammie's Surprise:
 
Thanks so much for stopping by, and we hope you get the chance to play along!

hugs
Kimberly

2 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Oh my what a cute lil guy he is!! :) Love your papers and that fun rainbow/pot of gold accent too!! Wishing you a wonderful weekend my friend! HUGS

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Great job on this one Kimberly. Love how you have changed him and made him into a St. Patricks day Card.
Cindy