Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Flutter By Wednesday #157 - Open

Welcome to week #157 with Flutter By Wednesdays!  The challenge this week is:  Open (please remember to have a butterfly, faerie, or angel in/on your project)
We're sponsored this week by Paper Pretties, so be sure to check out their adorable stamps.  For my project this week I've used one of the sweet Paper Pretties stamps, Flutterby.  She has been colored with Copics, and I've added a touch of stickles here and there.  The flowers and leaves are from I Am Roses, and the bits of bling are Recollections.     

Thanks so much for stopping by, and please be sure to stop by the FBW blog to see what the other team members have come up with to inspire you to play along!

hugs

5 comments:

Jen Shults said...

So beautiful! I love the round card and the gorgeous flowers!

Davi said...

I love those big round scallops Kimberly! The sweet image and the little envelope with the beautiful flower make one fabulous card!!

Michelle said...

so so pretty! Love the bling and all the scallops!

Anna said...

Stunning card! So many wonderful details!

Harriet Skelly said...

Awesome circle card Kimberly!!