Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Flutter By Wednesday #159 - Pink Orange and Green

Welcome to week #159 with Flutter By Wednesdays!  The challenge this week is:  Pink, Orange, and Green (please remember to have a butterfly, faerie, or angel in/on your project)
For this week's challenge I kept my card simple and took advantage of some pretty dp to bring in the pink and orange.  I've matted it on an olive green and edged everything with Walnut Distress Ink.  The dies used are from MFT and PTI.   

Thanks so much for stopping by, and please be sure to stop by the FBW blog to see what the other team members have come up with to inspire you to play along!

hugs

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card, I love this color combo!

Anna said...

Fun card! You did good showcasing that paper.

Jen Shults said...

This is so bright and fun! I love it!!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! So gorgeous Kimberly!! LOVE your colors and that butterfly is stunning!! :)

Danni said...

Gorgeous!! What a wonderful card!

Nancy said...

Wow, that is just spectacular paper!! You were so right on to highlight it!! Gorgeous!!

Davi said...

BEAUTIFUL Kimberly!!! I love your dp with the matted sentiment and the pretty butterfly and flower!!

Kristie W. said...

Very pretty take on the challenge! I think you rocked these colors :)