Monday, October 8, 2012

Wooden Halloween Coffin

This was a plain wood little coffin that I painted with white Gesso, 2 coats of black acrylic paint, and then 1 coat of Onyx paint by Creative Inspirations Paint.  I have a video up where you can see the shimmer on the box and flowers (where I used the Fairy Dust CI Paint) a bit easier.  I'll add the video link in below as well.
Most of the flowers and stickers (Boo and the Bat) are from a YT friend, Sue (Sue7777000), and the fabric under my skeleton is from another YT friend named Sue (tsnbjj7).  The skeleton himself came from the local dollar store, as did the little vial on the lid.  It was a really fun project, probably because I absolutely love Halloween.

Creative Inspiration Paints used:
Thanks so much for stopping by!

7 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh my gosh Kim this is so FUN, TFS!!~

Davi said...

Totally fab project Kimberly! Great job on the video too :)

Anonymous said...

WOWZER girl!!! This is absolutely AMAZING!! I LOVE, love, love the details on your project!! What a fun item to have displayed for Halloween!! Thanks for sharing!! HUGS

Shannon White said...

Wow Kimberly! this is Soo Spooktacular!! 8-) What a Fabulous project for Halloween! Love this! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Shelby said...

This turned out so cool! Perfect Halloween creation.

Shelby

Joan Ervin said...

WOW!!! You have put so much work into this awesome Halloween project and it really shows....this is absolutely FABULOUS, Kimberly!!!!!

Evelina Wikberg said...

What a fantastic creation. So innovative! Love it. :) xx