Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Tuesday Throwdown #178 - Wild About You

Hi there crafty friends!  I'm back to share this week's challenge at Tuesday Throwdown!  The sponsor for this week's challenge (TT178) of "Wild About You" (use stripes on your project), is Lawn Fawn. These fabulous hot air balloons, as well as the sentiment, can be found in Lawn Fawn's Blue Skies stamp set . I've stamped the images with Memento ink, colored the balloons with Copics, used paper from the DCWV Animal Print pack, added some light brown swirled bling, and a few cream colored flat back pearls.  I hope you'll find the time to join in!

Other Challenges:

 
Thanks so much for stopping by!

hugs
Kimberly

9 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Hello my friend!! So good to a creation from you! :) LOVE this Lawn Fawn design with your monochromatic colors and fun striped background!! I know I'll be playing along! HUGS :)

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Lovely piece, very funky design. Love the balloons. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Tracy x

Crafty Judith said...

brill hun love it - love the colour combo brill job x

Kristie W. said...

Fun and funky card! Good to see a post from you! Now where's the nutcracker? LOL!

Georgiana said...

Neat hot air balloons. I just posted one too. Hope you will stop by when you can to check it out.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
• Carson's Creations •

Desire Fourie said...

Just so gorgeous. Love the African Safari feel to this.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 130,000 Page View Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Unknown said...

Very pretty card!!
Love how you colored the hot air balloon stamp!

DIANA L. said...

Super cute card Kimberly. Have a great day
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Davi said...

Kimberly This is Gorgeous!! I love the dp you used for the background and with the balloon and embellies is has a VERY cool vintage look like an old postcard!!