Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Tuesday Throwdown #180 - One Layer Card

Hi there crafty friends!  This week's challenge at Tuesday Throwdown (TT180) is a one layer card!  The sponsor for this week's challenge is MyGraphico. These sweet owls, as well as the sentiment, can be found in the MyGraphico store. I've printed the image on the stamp paper from Stampin' Up, colored the owls with Copics, then added some sparkle, pink pearls, and brown bling for eyes.  I hope you'll find the time to join in!
Challenges I'm Entering:
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!

hugs
Kimberly

9 comments:

CraftyGirl said...

Kim your card is super cute and I love the glitter on their bellies. :)

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
Your DT Sister at Tuesday Throwdown
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Crafty Judith said...

hi hun fabulous card - very good luck with your challenges xxx

Kristie W. said...

This is really cute and I adore that you used bling for the owl's eyes :-)

Great job keeping this one layer, I know that had to be hard for you!!

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Awe I am so cute and having fun. Fab coloring and perfectly CAS.
Hugs

DIANA L. said...

Adorable Kimberly great job coloring and pretty colors together.I love it.
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes January Linky Party. Have a great day
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Milnie said...

awwwww I love Owls, this is just too sweet!
Thank you for joining us over at Crafting For All Seasons, good luck and hope to see you again.

Hugs,
Milnie DT

Carol said...

Such a sweet creation. Thank you for making "One for the Girls" with us at CFAS, good luck and I hope we see you again soon. Carol DT x

Shannon White said...

Very Cute!! Love the shimmer on your Darling Owls and the fun doodle border you created too!

Hugs
Shannon

Joan Ervin said...

Awwww, your little owl couple is just tooo cute, Kimbely!!! Love all the sparkle and bling you added and the doodling is the perfect finishing touch!!!!