Sunday, November 15, 2009

Luna Star for Flutterby Wednesday #83

This is Luna Star, and I think she has such a sweet little face. I’ve made this card for Flutterby Wednesday #83 at Danni’s Dreams. The theme (along with using faeries, butterflies or angels) is Thankful. You can find that challenge: HERE



What I Used:
Stamp: Luna Star by Faerie Song Art Stamps, Sentiment by Papertrey Ink
Paper: DP is from Scenic Route, Yellow Card Base is from Papertrey Ink, Image is stamped on Papertrey Ink as well
Ink: Stamps with Memento Tuxedo Black, Colored with Copic Sketch and Spica Glitter pens
Accents: Flowers are cut from the same Scenic Route paper, Gems

Thanks so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

Danni said...

This is gorgeous!! You colored her so beautifully to match the paper...wow, just gorgeous!! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh so fun and cute!!

Silli said...

Kimberly, your card is so sweet! I love the cute image! Hugs Silke...

Davi said...

Kimberly, this card is sooo cute. You are right her face is so sweet and I really like the way you cut out and shaped the flowers. Very nice!!