Thursday, March 28, 2013

CIP - Easter Bunny

Hi CIP fans!  I needed to get an Easter card done for someone, and chose this sweet Bugaboo bunny image!  I had fun with the Creative Inspirations Paint adding color to the background papers, and giving the bunny some shimmer here and there.  I've used Sky Blue, Blush, and Green Olive from the Creative Inspirations Paint colors.  The card is cut from a Sizzix die for a tent card, and the ovals are Spellbinders.

While I haven't used any of the seam binding on this card, I did make some while I had these colors out.  I only use 2 small drops for about 3 yards of white seam binding, and mix it with a spray I make that has an alcohol base.  You'll see there are 2 different pinks.  There was more than a drop or two left over, so I actually added a bit of water to it and got the lighter shade.  I'll be using them in some upcoming projects.
Here's the back of the card:
Here is the seam binding:   
Here is a closer look at the CIP products that I've used:
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
hugs
Kimberly

19 comments:

Dan said...

Great easter card, I'm sure the recipient will love it! Thanks for joining us for this week's Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!

Melanie said...

A fantastic Easter card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything but square" challenge & good luck in the draw…
Hope to see you again in our new challenge on Wednesday.

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)

Anonymous said...

Hi Kimberly, Thank you so much for visiting me and for the sweet comments on my flowers. Your bunny card is so cute and the seam binding is beautiful. I appreciate you for being there for me this week. Big hugs, Sue

Janis Lewis said...

Great job! Thanks for joining us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges. Hope you'll come back for our next challenge. :) Janis

Céline said...

fab card
thanks for playing with us at stamptacular sunday
hugs
céline

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the bunny on your tent card. Not made that style of card before. Thank you for entering PDE Anything Goes Challenge. There's a challenge you can enter: Mark's Finest Papers Simple Salutations in which the challenge this wk is Anything Goes. Membership in MFP is free. Please join, enter & let them know I sent you.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
PDE DT

Sheryl said...

A super fun card with a cute image. Thanks for joining us at THE PAPER SHELTER Challenge this week, hope we see you again soon. Hugs Sheryl xx

Carla S. said...

Very cute card, Kimberly! Fun image! Thanks for joining us for the Little Miss Muffet Easter challenge!

Joan Ervin said...

Love this adorable bunny image and the shimmer from the paint looks awesome!!! Love the colored seam binding, too!!!!!

Diane said...

Cute easter card Kimberly and love the different shape card !!

Thanks for playing at Crafty Sentiments Designs !!

Hoppy Easter !!

hugs Diane xx

Crafty Cath said...

Cute card! And perfect for the Oozak Spring challenge. So glad you could join us. And I love the seam binding! Cath DT

Cheryl said...

Cute card! I love the bunny and design!


Happy Easter!

Kristie W. said...

Cute card, love the bunny although the little heart is in a funny area!

Shannon White said...

Soo Adorable Kimberly!! Love your Sweet little Bunny! And your seem binding ribbon turned out Fabulously! Wowie!! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Naomi said...

So cute Kimberly
Thanks for playing at DTC this week :)

Anonymous said...

Oh what a sweet little bunny!! :) I hope you had a wonderful Easter weekend my friend and you know you couldn't keep me away for long! I love my blog land friends too much!! Thanks so much for stopping by!! BIGGEST HUGS

Shannon83k said...

Great creation!
Thanks for joining us at this week’s The Paper Shelter Challenge. DT Member Shannon/Shannon83k

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

What a cute bunny and fun design. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Little Miss Muffet Stamps!

Davi said...

MY Friend this is such a darling card!! Love the dimension and the fun bunny!! Your dyed ribbon is beautiful. Looking forward to your projects using it ;)