Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Flutter By Wednesday - 90

The stamp I've used for this week's Flutter By Wednesday is Angel Whispers from Wags 'n Whiskers. This is an open week for Flutter By Wednesday, so please join us with your card or project showing off your Faerie, Butterfly or Angel. You can find challenge #90 at Danni's Dreams: HERE

You can find a listing of the Flutter By Wednesday DT members at Danni's Dreams, as well as in my sidebar. Don't forget to follow the new Flutter By Wednesday's blog so you don't miss its launch in January 2010. You can find the blog: HERE


What I used:
Stamp: Angel Whispers from Wags 'n Whiskers
Paper: DP by Bo Bunny, solid by Core 'dinations, stamped on Papertrey Ink
Ink: Memento, Copic Sketch, Spica Twinkle Pens
Accents: Flowers by K and Company, Gems, die cuts using Nestabilities by Spellbinders

Thanks so much for stopping by!

10 comments:

kris said...

Very precious!!! love the sweet image! the flower embellies looks great on this card... Wishing you all the bestin 2010! hugs, Kris

Davi said...

Such a sweet image and love your colors. And cool flowers!! :)

Michelle said...

Kimberly this is a beautiful card! Love the scallop circles, gorgeous flowers and sweet, sweet image! Wishing you a wonderful 2010!!

Danni said...

Love this image!! Great card..really love it!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

I just love this Wags n Whiskers image Kimberly!! Gorgeous coloring and colors!! Stunning design!!

Happy New Year!!

Hugs,
Chris

Christine said...

I love that little angel wit her dog. She is so sweet holding the butterfly. The puppy reminds me of my Annabelle that past away a couple of years ago.
Blessings,
Christine

Joan Ervin said...

Sooo pretty....such and adorable image and I love the flowers with the bling centers....beautifully done!!!

Kristie W. said...

So pretty and sweet!

Nancy said...

Kimberly, she is absolutely precious! I love the image! What a wonderful card!!

Kim said...

very cute card....you did an awesome job....i have become a follower and would love for you to join mine...
hugs
CJ
my creator name is
Cowgirl Up Stamps
stitchybearstamps.com
here is my blog addy
http://stampenwithcj.blogspot.com/