Friday, December 4, 2009

In a Galaxy Far Far Away

With a special birthday coming up I had to find just the right image, and I really think this is the perfect pick. This little guy comes from the Galactic Friends set by Alota Rubber Stamps. The first time I saw it used was on Stamp Owl’s (Frances) blog, and if you’ve visited her site already then you know what a brilliant card designer she is. (she tempts me to go out and purchase every stamp she uses!)

I used this week’s Basic Grey sketch by Tara G, along with their Granola and Ambrosia papers for this card. I also used their Glazed Brads, which I just love that they’re coordinated to the paper sets! You can find the Basic Grey week 9 challenge: HERE







What I used:
Stamps: Galactic Friends by Alota Rubber Stamps
Paper: Basic Grey (Granola and Ambrosia), stamped on Papertrey Ink
Ink: Memento, Copic
Accents: Glazed Brads by Basic Grey, Diamond Glaze, pop dots

Thanks so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

kris said...

Wow!!! this card is great!! i love the grayish tones! and the papers are great too! hugs, Kris

Danni said...

It turned out awesome!! Love it!

Randi said...

So cute!! Galactic Friends..how clever! Thanks for the comment on my Bella blog hop post! Good luck! And, congrats on the Sweet Pea guest DT!

Kim Costello said...

LOL Kimberely LOVE it!!! Fabulous take on the sketch, great image thanks for joining us at Basic Grey challenges, HuGs Kim :)