Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Sweet Pea Rubber Stamps - December Guest Artist

It’s an exciting day for me as my December Guest Artist cards are up at the Sweet Pea Rubber Stamps blog! You can see that post: HERE
You can visit the Sweet Pea Rubber Stamps store: HERE
These are some of the loveliest stamps I’ve worked with, and it was really an honor to be chosen to share my cards this month.


What I used:
Stamps: Black Haired Lady and Sentiment by Ching-Chou Kuik Fantasy Collection sheet 3 (Sweet Pea Rubber Stamps)
Paper: My Mind’s Eye, Core ‘dinations, Papertrey Ink
Ink: Momento, Copic Sketch, Spica Twinkle Pens, Gelly Roll by Sakura
Accents: Gems, Nestabilities


What I used:
Stamps: My Buddy by Ching-Chou Kuik Fantasy Collection sheet 3 (Sweet Pea Rubber Stamps)
Paper: K and Company, DCWV, Papertrey Ink
Ink: Momento, Copic Sketch, Spica Twinkle Pens
Accents: Gems, Prima flower, Martha Stewart punch


What I used:
Stamps: Molly and Sentiment is from Gum Drop Gang Molly and Olivia Plate #14 (Sweet Pea Rubber Stamps)
Paper: My Mind’s Eye, DCWV, Papertrey Ink
Ink: Momento, Copic Sketch, Spica Twinkle Pens
Accents: Gems, brads, Martha Stewart punch, Nestabilities

Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

Davi said...

I love these images and the way you colored them!! the papers and embellishments are Really Great~~ :)